Thursday, 6 August 2026

bandcamp freeday

 sometimes if you're lucky people send out codes on bandcamp and if you're really lucky you get to use one of those codes before they've all been used by someone else and you get a free album.

seeing as it's bandcamp friday again tomorrow I thought I'd share the music I've gotten for free

Lost, But Not Entirely Upset About It by Average Adventures 

I managed to snag us a copy of the game/cassette that Average Adventures made with Fernmage and really love it so I was excited to snag this too.
 
Battle Synth Vol. V by Battle Synth Compilations
Will sent me a link to the codes for this and I love a compilation.

Battlemace by Castlesmash 

I already followed the distro that sent out these codes and even though I had no idea what this was the cover art won me over and I'm so glad I got to know about this, I would have paid for it anyway.

1 comment: